The WHS Consultation service provides the ability for clients to have phone and email access to a safety professional, for the purpose of advice and/or guidance on all safety related matters. This includes the provision relating to WHS policies and procedures, Hazard/Risk management, Injury/Incident management, return to work and rehabilitation requirements or general WHS matters.
All advice is provided by an experienced and qualified WHS professional, to ensure the currency and accuracy of the advice being provided. Drake Safety’s Consultation services can be provided, to assist a company with starting to implement a new WHS program right through to the provision of more specialised advice following a company conducting a WHSMS or Gap Analysis Audit, to provide continued support in the implementation of the audit findings or recommendations.
This service is available on a monthly contractual basis (minimum 2 months) and can be invoiced either in advance or on a monthly basis.
For further information regarding the WHS Consultation service and/or an obligation-free proposal, contact your local Drake office on 13 14 48.
- Standard advice provided within 1 business day (alternatively a mutually agreed timeframe)
- More complex advice provided within 3 business days (alternatively a mutually agreed timeframe)
- All advice provided will be in accordance with the relevant OHS/WHS act for your state or territory, or a combination is the company operates in multiple locations with different OHS/WHS acts.
- Provision of professional advice in a timely manner
- All advice provided (or confirmed) in writing
- All advice takes into consideration the individual circumstances of the company.
- Reduces costs or engaging a dedicated resource
- Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly payment options